Why you need an architect
- To comply with local building, life and safety codes
- Assist in conceptual designs
- Space Planning
- Maximize the profitability of the project
- Assure the space will function for the special needs of the client
- Confirm the size, form and location will meet with the needs of the client PRIOR to purchasing or leasing property
- Determine the expandability of a project for future uses or needs
- Parking requirements and adequacy for project
- Assure the scale and appearance fit the environment
- Post occupancy evaluations
- PROTECT THE CLIENT'S INVESTMENT
What is Design build construction?
Design–build(DB) is a process used in the construction industry. DB is a method to deliver a project where the designer and project builder work as a team. By doing design and getting feedback from the contractor at the same time the owner will save time and money. The DB contractor will be responsible for all of the work on the project, regardless of the nature of the fault.